Friday, August 21, 2009

The girl with the visor.

So while a majority of the college crowd is headed back to school, I am depressingly annoyed and jealous there is still a month till London rolls around. Most of that time will be spent in my second home, rutters. Oh what a joy that will be. Here I have recaptured the most memorable characters, embarrassing Sarah moments, and customers who I want to throw my register at.

Exhibit One-Profiles of typical customers...

The regulars- For the most part these ones are pretty chill. Basically harmless retired dudes who play the lottery, drink coffee, and talk about Greta's brother's wife's friend.

Future juvi's- Annoying preteens who steal Skittles, sneak cig's from older brother, and scream the f-bomb in mom's face.

Lunch crowd, coming home from work guys- Come in, buy their smokes, beef jerky, and Pepsi. Leave.

The pregnant 15-year-olds- They get knocked up, and all have similar cravings of ben and jerrys, tasty cakes, and deep fried shit.

Sunday morning crowd- Two types. The moral church crowd who buy coffee and a newspaper, and the hangover crowd. Advil and Gatorade are their picks.

I'm on welfare, yet i buy $50 cartons of cigarettes- They tell their children they can't afford food. Then they buy a ridic amount of cigarettes and dip. Complain about not being able to use food stamps and being broke....but the people who piss me off the most? Pregnant women smoking.

Sarah's top "crawl under the register" moments.
-Calling a woman "sir" is pretty offensive. Even if they have a beard. Sorry, lady, I didn't have my contacts in that morning.
-Falling on my ass on the just mopped floor.
-Spilling just brewed iced tea. On the floor no biggie, but customer's aren't a fan of it.
-Asking a girl you went to high school with "when is your baby due?" In reality, she just gained a lot of weight.
-Getting asked out by guy's under 18, I know I look like I'm 17. Really, I'm 20. Mostly fustrating, but quite illegal.

And number one...getting busted by the sting police, making a scene by bawling my eyes out, and practically begging for no fine. At least I'm lucky: Mr. Sheriff forgot his paper work.

But the best thing that comes from working lots? Making lots and lots of moo-lah for LONDON!!

0 comments: