Saturday, September 26, 2009

excitement and nerves

The more excitement and thrill I have to leave, the anxiety is creeping in.

Wow. This time tomorrow I will be on may way to the airport. The more I am getting excited and ready to go...I also feel pretty nervous and stressed. And I rarely ever stress about much of anything, gah! Oh yeah, and sleep this week. Not really happening. If I wasn't afraid to take pills to knock me out, I totally would.

The suitcases are all packed, minus a few last minute things I have forgotten. All my papers, id, credit cards, and passport are ready to go...everythings perfectly organized, but my mind and emotions are a mess.

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yeah I'm definitely feeling the nerves too. Although the closer it gets, the more excited I am. I don't think I'm going to be able to sit still in the airport tonight.
Ps. TONIGHT!!!!